Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update

I am in my 26th week of pregnancy and had a check up today with my doctor. Everything is going well and the heartbeat sounds great. My next appointment is in three weeks instead of four and then from there they will be every two weeks. I can't believe it's already to that point. I remember when I was pregnant with Josiah and my appointments started getting closer together and I remember how fast the time went after that. I am not a super patient person especially with this situation. I keep telling myself that I have a lot to get done before the baby comes...finish the baby room, finish Josiah's pottytraining (which is getting better but has been quite the process). The last two days have been great potty days for Josiah but I still want him to be able to tell me when he has to go more. It's a process and I figure he'll get it down soon.

No comments: