Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Great News!

We recently found out we are expecting our second child. As of right now the due date is October 21st. Although the doctor said it'd be earlier because of the c-section. I guess he doesn't want the chance of me going into labor and then having to go into surgery.
We are super excited! It'll be nice for Josiah to have a sibling. He knows the baby is in mommy's tummy but doesn't really comprehend it. I think once I start to show he'll begin to understand.
Can't wait for October!

3 comments:

Parker's Mommy said...

Congrats Megan! That is so exciting!

Jordan said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations Megan!!! I wondered when someone asked how you were feeling at MOPS yesterday...I am so excited for you and Nick (and Josiah too, of course!!!)

Tales of Browns, young and old... said...

Congratulations Megan! I'm so excited for you!