Thursday, November 6, 2008

CRAZY Morning!!!

It was about a week ago that I woke up to the craziest morning ever! I woke up and it was almost 9 a.m. I was a little worried because Josiah never sleeps in that late. So I go straight to his room and I hear him playing. I open the door to the strongest smell of poo. The first thing I notice is the dirty diaper on the floor alongside his clothes. He was naked with poo EVERYWHERE! In the past, he would cry if he was poopy in the mornings, but now I guess he's found his own solution to the problem. It took me forever to get his crib all clean again-washing the sheet, blankets, clothes and scrubbing down the crib.
Now I make him wear a onesie every night to keep him from taking off his diaper. Thankfully he hasn't figured out how to take that off yet!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, boys are crazy. riley has done the same thing. it was just too funny to get upset about.

Marisa said...

Megan, this is AWESOME. This is gonna give you great material on him later on...
Glad to know you have a blog now!