Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love being a mom!


Today was a great day with my little Josiah. He's such a happy boy and makes all the little things so much more fun. He's growing so fast, I wish I could slow this process down.
He's coming to the point where he really understands me. Two weeks ago, I felt like he was in "time out" all day, every day. But this weekend, he was so well behaved and made me feel like that horrible week was well worth it all. I made myself be consistent with the "time outs," and it worked! Yay! Let's pray he keeps this up!
Josiah had decided that he absolutely loves his crib. Before, I'd put him down for a nap and he'd just quietly go to sleep. Now, he jumps up and down laughing before he falls asleep. Today he was laughing and playing for a hour before he fell asleep. I'm just glad he's laughing instead of screaming!
Nick and I so thankful to have Josiah and he's brought so much joy to our lives.

No comments: