Monday, October 5, 2009

Three weeks from today!!

In just 21 days we'll have our new little one and I can hardly believe it! I feel like time has gone by slow until now when we have all this stuff that needs to be done. Finishing painting the room is the number task that should be accomplished by this weekend! Unfortunately the color on the wall is so dark and the new color is so super light that Nick is having to prime the walls twice. It's gonna take a lot of work to get it finished...thankfully it's a small room.
Today I got the bassinet all ready with everything I'll need in our room when the baby comes home. I also put a lot of clothes away and was going to wash the bedding and other clothes, but I realized I don't have any baby detergent. I feel like we've been going to Walmart or Target everyday for something to do with the baby and I always forget something-thanks prego brain!
Thanks Nick for the new hand vacuum- I love it! I was able to get the blinds cleaned and the stairs. I can't believe how much Jake sheds and I don't want my new baby breathing in all his hairyness....I'm tempted to have him adopted for 3 months.
Josiah is seeming to be more excited about the baby coming. He's been helping me in the baby's room, putting away clothes and of course pulling out all the little toys. We talked about the hospital and how mommy has to be there for about three days. I told him he could sit in the hospital bed with me and watch movies-he picked leap frog and nemo movies. Sounds exciting! It's been fun talking with him about the new baby...now we can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her, too!!!