Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Learning the Nativity!

Josiah was given a Nativity on his first Christmas. It is stuffed which is great for Josiah-he's already broken one of my decorations....oh well. He has learned all the characters in the Nativity, but this week he decided to change all the names.
I was in the other room and I heard him saying, "Mommy, Daddy and Josiah." So I went and watched him as he chose me to be Mary and Daddy to be Joseph and, of course, he was baby Jesus. Then he proceeded to say other names in the family to be the shepherds and wise men. It was super cute.
Another silly thing..he has to line them up perfectly. I mean PERFECTLY. Seriously, if it is a centimeter off the world will end. The same goes for all his trains. He's definitely developed a little obsession to structure/order.

No comments: