Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Three years ago...

Three years ago today, Nick and I were on our way home from Thailand. Little did we know the next day we would find out we were pregnant with Josiah. Time has definitely flown by especially now that we are pregnant with our second child.
Seeing Josiah's newborn pictures makes me even more excited for the next baby. I can't wait for October. Although, there are a lot of things I need to do before this baby comes. Finish potty training, get Josiah's big boy bed and move his stuff into the other bedroom. I just took his binky away (yes I know he's over 2 and doesn't need it). I was dreading it because I knew it'd be a horrible experience, but he actually didn't even seem to care.
I was looking for a more recent picture of Josiah to add to this post, but I couldn't find a super recent one. Our camera has needed batteries for a couple months so I need to get on that and then I can hopefully get some recent pictures on this blog for you all to see.
This bottom picture is one of the day Josiah was born. I was scheduled to have a c-section since Josiah was upside down. I am looking forward to see more newborn pictures in October.



1 comment:

Jordan said...

Oh look how cute you look!!!! I can't wait to see how cute you look this time!!!! I am so excited for you :)